Monday 7 May 2012

Colour Change.

I originally wanted to screen print the main colours of the poster.  I loved the flourescent green and blue together and felt it was a new take on being green but the more I think about it the less realistic this seems.  If I want to screen print and laser print the posters and guides then it seems it would turn into a more costly experiment than it necessarily should be.  In terms of a project which is ethically based it would not make as much sense to use screen printing as the main theme of production as it would just be too expensive. Therefore I have started to reconsider the colours so that they are laser printer friendly!







I want to stick with using green as this seems like the best way to show it is an environmental festival.  Obvious - yes, but it works.  Green is generally hard to print so I will have to do a few test prints to get this right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment