Wednesday 30 May 2012

Sally Hargreaves ceramics Boards and Evaluation

Evaluation

I went into this brief with an understanding that it is different to anything else I have produced so far.  My hope was to really engage with the whole identity and brand of a company like Sally Hargreaves ceramics where there was an understanding that the brand really represented the company.
I really feel like the logo is very strong within this set.  Probably the strongest thing about the brief.

The main fall back within brief was the amount of time it took to finalise little details.  It was the first brief I finished but whether it was ever completed I am not sure.  With it being the first brief I got stuck into I enjoyed doing it but got carried away with time.  The catalogue took double the amount of time I had hoped it too meaning that other work got pushed to one side.  I don't feel that the cover of the book is particularly as strong as I wanted it to be but I am really happy with the layout and how it reads - I think the time it took payed off.

Over all the work photographed really well and it was at this point that I felt it really came together.  The consistency was vital and this really is shown in the final images.



No comments:

Post a Comment