Wednesday 30 May 2012

Sponsored Sign Language Boards and Evaluation

Evaluation


This brief was initiated to understand distribution and audience participation.
I wanted to create work which was easy to understand and useable covering all the bases necessary. After completing this I feel it was actually one of my favourite briefs as I was able to work with colour format and it was an ethically based subject. I like creating something fun and colourful for a good cause.
Overall it is a similar evaluation to the rest as I have realised the little things to the longest.  I am happy with the distribution side of things but little parts like t-shirts and the basics guide have fallen short of being truely finished due to time availability and organisation.  There are aspects of this which work well and the consistency works well - I am happy with this. Also I am happy with the illustrations and the image lead base of the brief due to its subject.

Tidying the edges will always be important and I just need to makesure the little things are considered as I complete a brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment