Wednesday 30 May 2012

Interdisciplinary Year Book Boards and Evaluation

This collaborative brief was like no other throughout my degree.  With it being live there was a lot of influence by the client which I thought was a brilliant thing.  Arthur, Aaron and I really were in line with there thoughts and ideas and were able to work out something which really highlighted what they wanted with out taking over.
The difference within this brief was my personal input.  My main job was concept development, attending meetings, finishing/making of the exhibition boards.  There was not much design involved on my part.  This was hard for me to really feel like it was a brief I too part in although I did have a lot to do with the concept and was involved in every area.  We delegated well and worked efficiently, Aaron was ideal for layout as this is his area of expertise, Arthur was project manager and corresponded with Interdisciplinary course.  I came up with ideas, concept, and played around with some visuals myself.  We all had to be organised and efficient and I think that is was we were and we produced a book which we are proud of.


No comments:

Post a Comment