Wednesday 2 May 2012

Work Hard play. Hand drawn

I want the type to really stand out from the stock so colour is really important within this.  I think the best way to do this is to screen print a bright aqua green with contrasting black and white image.
I would prefer to redraw this as I keep spotting the little mistakes I made.  This shouldn't be a big problem and won't take me too long.
I think I would prefer the lines to be closer together so that your eyes don't have to travel to far around the page to work out what is happening.

I prefer this colour to the rest although it would be better if it was less 'minty' and a little warmer.







This is the start of what the publication could start to look like.  
the front would say WORK HARD and the back PLAY HARD.
I started to try to vector the image to see if the lines connect any better like this but I think it is too clinical and not eye catching. Also the lines don't line up as well as they could so I think hand drawn is the way forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment