Wednesday 30 May 2012

Hand Crafted Book Covers Boards and Evaluation

Evaluation.

I really enjoyed this brief and really had hoped to of been able to push it much further but due to time availability and my lack of balance, possibly, it didn't happen.
The idea over all was to get crafty and create something different to other book covers I have seen and I feel like that is exactly what I have done.  I wanted each book to appear individual through the fact that every single book is different.
I feel I want to continue with the brief after the hand in purely because it has so much back bone and can be pushed so far and with the extra time and less pressure I could imagine I will be able to create something else with it that completes it nicely.
There are little which could have changed to be improved - the photography. - I think overall it would have been great to of set all this up properly in a studio space with proper lighting and equipment.  Editing of images - There are some little details within the images that went unchanged due to time restraints so I have really understood the importance of efficiency in alterations and design.  The little things tend to take a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment