Saturday 5 May 2012

Guide and Range.

 I have identified a number of deliverables for this project 2 of which are guides. The first is a guide to the festival which the attendee will receive in the post after filling out an online form and paying their deposit.
The pack they will receive also will include t-shirt's, wrist bands( depending on number in the party) and a guide which will introduce and give details of the goings on through the event.  As well as this there will be a poster which can be used as an extra advertisement if the attendee so wishes.

< Here I have focused on the use of this initial guide and the reasons why it will be sent
And below I have indicated the different sections within the guide.



 I think it is important that it isn't just any old A format stapled book.  instead I have been thinking about the same format as a fold out map including the plastic cover which it can sit in.  This gives room for the poster to be included in this if a hot-dog fold is used.  It also is good for cost as no bind has to be used.

The pages can contain all information necessary and the inside can be the poster or even a map of the lake-district and variation of places they could go.



 HOTDOG FOLD





I will have to make sure the stock is quite thin so that the fold doesn't knock it out of line.  Here I have folded a sheet just larger than A2 where I would prefer the folded down size to be A5 whereas this seems to be a B size.  

Although this is an A format I think the different fold and reason behind it pushes it out from the norm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment